We made this salad for Jaci’s going away party. Inspired by Skinny Taste’s Blood Orange Salad, it’s light and fresh and a great addition to any dinner. Also a plus is that it takes hardly any time at all to make!
1| Gorgonzola 2| Oranges 3| Baby Greens 4| Pecans 5| Shallots 6| Balsamic 7| EVOO
- Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed from 2 oranges, with 4 tbsp EVOO, 2tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp of shallots, finely chopped.
- Put in a container with a tight seal and shake until mixed together
- Place baby greens and 3 oranges, roughly chopped, into large mixing bowl. Add dressing until all greens lightly coated.
- Add 1/2 cup gorgonzola and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Mix all together until evenly coated and enjoy!