If you’ve already run through all of your go-to summer side salads only to realize July has just begun you’re in luck! This delicious side created by Chef Devon Quinn at Paramount Events will become your new summer staple. Is there anything more chic than showing up to a potluck with a dish garnished in edible flowers?
- Serrano Ham
- Baby Bell Peppers
- Fresh Ricotta
- Baby Arugula
- Olive Oil
- For Peaches-Slice into wedges
- For Serrano Ham-purchase sliced thin
- For Baby Bell Peppers-Cut into rings, 1/8 of an inch thick
- For Ricotta-Season with salt and black pepper, olive oil, and lemon zest.
- For Pecans-Toast in 350 degree oven for 4 minutes
- For Marigolds-Rinse in fresh water to remove any dirt and pull the petals from the flower. (Tip: can purchase these at Whole Foods in the herbs section).
Layer all components, and dress with vinegar and olive oil
[Photos By Hallie Duesenberg]