It’s no secret that neon colors have made a comeback on the streets of Chicago this summer. But should this trend be reserved for nightclub lines, teenage beach days, and 80′s parties OR is there a more sophisticated side to this trend? We think the right neon touches paired with neutral staples can be downright ladylike! Above are some of our favorite pieces to be perfectly paired in moderation. With these neons you’ll be the fashion plate of any party… and perhaps have a safer stroll home after dark.
Tip: Splurge on your neutrals, save on your neon.
Love something shown above?
- All jewelry can be found at BaubleBar
- Both clutches are by Tory Burch
- Cardigan sweater, neutral blouse, pink pencil skirt, and nude belt can be found at J.Crew
- Neutral dress, and neon sunglasses can be found at H&M
- Neon lace dress, and sandals can be found at TopShop
- Both pairs of heels can be found at Ann Taylor