Thought we’d be above a little year-end-recap action? Not a chance! It’s been a great year, and we can’t thank everyone enough for following along. In no particular order here are the TCLB posts that had you buzzing in 2014…
1. Catching Up With Karlie Kloss – She might be the sweetest supermodel out there, so it was no surprise that sitting down with Karlie Kloss and talking about everything from her Midwestern roots to decorating her new NYC pad did not disappoint!
2. Sophia Bush – The ChicagoPD actress dished on her own personal style, and gave us a run down of her character’s function-meets-fashion shopping list.
3. Home Tours – We were honored to be invited into some more gorgeous homes this year! A few of our most viewed home tours belonged to Jay Michael, Lindsay Segal, Nicole Banks, Helen Berkun, and Eva Daiberl. Amelia also shared the details of her recent DIY kitchen renovation along with before and after pictures. We’re already scheduling home tours to shoot in 2015, so if you or someone you know has swoon-worthy style at home shoot us an email at email@example.com!
4. Chatting with Christian Siriano – The Project Runway winner turned household name and designer to the stars came through Chicago and opened up to us about what it takes to make it in the industry, as well as what’s on the horizon for Spring.
6. Five Minutes with Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio – Amelia stared at Alessandra Ambrosio’s rock hard abs for five minutes while asking questions about her career, workout routine, and upcoming trip home to Brazil.
7. Sitting Down with Rachel Zoe – We caught up with the celebrity stylist turned fashion mogul, and her business partner, Robin Moraetes, as they opened their latest DreamDry location in Chicago for a girl talk session that can only be described as ba-nan-as!
8. Looking Forward to Fall with Jason Wu – In one of our most high profile interviews to date, we sat down with designer Jason Wu to discuss his Fall 2014 collection, career path, inspiration and so much more.
9. Baby On Board – After a few months of strategically posed outfit posts Amelia shared the news that she’s pregnant, due this Spring! Other popular posts included a gender reveal, and a first trimester recap.