As we get ready to welcome 2014 we’ve decided to spare you a post on which little sequin dresses you should be considering for New Year’s Eve… You’re welcome. However, we’re not above a little ‘year in review’ action! It goes without saying that the biggest milestones in our personal lives this past year were Amelia’s wedding, and the launch of Sam’s new business venture. However, these are the most popular posts from 2013, in no particular order…
1. Robert Rodriguez Rocks- We sipped champagne at Neiman Marcus with the designer himself, while discussing his new collection, and all things Deborah Harry!
2. Home Sweet Home- Amelia invited The Everygirl into her Chicago apartment, and as a result you all got to peek as well.
3. The Bachelorette- What happens in Palm Springs, stays in Palm Springs! Except for a few pictures from Amelia’s Bachelorette Party that made the blog…
4. GILT-Y As Charged- We talk trends and more with GILT Groupe Women’s Editorial Director, Tracey Lomrantz Lester.
5. Project Nina- Nina Garcia from Project Runway and Marie Claire delights and inspires in this quick Q&A.
6. Jenny’s View- Jenny McCarthy talks about what she wanted to be when she grew up, among other things. Hint: It wasn’t a Playmate!
7. Simon Says- A sit down with Barney’s legendary Creative Director turns into an off-the-rails three part interview… not to mention one of the best days of Amelia’s life.
8. Carolina In The City- Those stars in our eyes? They’re still from meeting Carolina Herrera.
9. Rules of Engagement- Amelia and Peter caught on film, impeccably dressed, taking a romantic stroll in the park… like they do everyday. Right.